Initial years in child’s life is crucial in terms of brain development and character formation. Children have greatest appetite for learning and socialization during the early stage. A perfect early education program ensures setting comprehensive learning objectives and a structured approach to achieve these goals giving prime importance to every child’s freedom and individuality.
Peppy Kem meaning Active Home founded on the vision of Ms Susan started the service in the field of child care on June 3rd 2013. Since then we are learning and growing after every day, every incidence, understanding more and updating constantly on entire aspects of child care. With strong curriculum support and solid experience we are here to achieve our vision and provide an out of class and unique Early Learning experience for your child at our Children’s House.
Peppy Kem – Children’s House (Early Learning Program)
We are committed to tightly integrate 4 components in a way that will have the most beneficial impact on the development of the child.
- The philosophy-The core philosophy inspired by the Montessori method drives the curriculum
- The curriculum and methodology-The curriculum is the foundation for the tools / materials used in the preschool.
- The learning tools offered to the child-Each material has been designed and manufactured keeping in mind the curriculum objectives and the philosophy.
- The teachers who facilitate learning-The teachers are trained intensively on the philosophy, curriculum and the materials.
All the 4 components are interwoven and this results in an Early Learning program that helps in molding children into adults who are not only academically equipped, but also socially adept & has a clear thought process.
Our philosophy is to Follow the child , we provide unrestricted liberty to children in a prepared environment.
Our emphasis is on freedom, self-activity andself education through proper guidance and support for physical and psychological needs for her/his growth. We believe that education begins at home and so we highly value close working relationship with the families.
We follow Montessori based curriculum for which we have tie up with Kreedo, – Kreedo Early Childhood Solutions is the art, science and commerce of preschools. They have designed Structured Preschool curriculum enabling Effective Learning. Kreedo has 600+ associate preschools across the country.Along with Montessori methodology we have combinedcontemporary educational techniques/programs for best results. Our unique curriculum is focused on the following areas of development:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development
- Language& Communication
- Creative Development
- Socio-Emotional aspect
It is a comprehensive child-centric curriculum that comes with set objectives in all major areas of development. It is the set of activities and events, experiences, direct/indirect which occur in the environment specially planned to foster children’s learning and development by promising an amazing childhood experience.
For a child below 4, curriculum comprises the environment which in turn means the tools that we offer the child to learn. It is essential that a young child gets daily experience with learning aids which have specific usage, derived from the curriculum.
All areas of work for the child, both internal and external have been planned with extreme care to facilitate self learning, and implement the objectives set in the curriculum.
The environment is carefully prepared for the child by following a scientific and sensible methodology.
- Individual learning with materials
- Teachers are facilitators
- Self Learning Environment
- Each Child at his own pace
- Mixed Age Grouping
- Freedom of choice & movement
- Socially vibrant environment
- Encouraging the child’s inherent desire to do and learn
- Inner discipline
- Parent feed back sessions
- No grading and unhealthy competition
- Small-group activities in art, language and gross motor skills
- Learning through a thematic approach
Learning through role plays, presentations, story telling, Puppetry
- Field trips& Cultural celebrations
- Assessment and observation report on daily basis
- Child centric approach rather than teacher centric
- Strong Montessori based philosophy & method also incorporating best practices from
Contemporary Childhood Philosophies
- Goes way beyond traditional concepts of early education.
- Strong focus on a structured curriculum
- Comprehensive set of objectives for the overall development of the child
- Materials and tools for learning designed for the curriculum
- Revolutionary assessment technique
- Tight integration between curriculum objectives, materials, activities, teacher training &assessment ensuring there is no disconnect.
Children’s House – Early learning space
- 1.8 to 3 years
- 3 to 4 years
- Timings – 9.30 am to 01.00
- Scientifically designed, non-toxic and child friendly materials
- Enclosed Space of air conditioned rooms
- Indoor play area
- Exceptionally vast outdoor play area with play equipments
- Sand pit
- CCTV coverage
- Child friendly care takers
- Teacher student ratio 8:1